Monday, June 11, 2007

No-Visa-Having Blues

Okay- maybe there is some blues song that could be written about the no-visa-having blues... Let's see...(this will be better if you imaging some harmonica and slide guitar involved and a raspy, Janice Joplin-like vocalist...)

"I woke up this morning.... looked around for my shoes....
walked out to the mailbox...I got the no-visa-having blues...
Called up the Visa Lady... left messages and an email...
I haven't heard a thing...

Okay- I guess I should stick to teaching yoga and not song writing, I cannot think of a rhyme for email that makes sense... fail, bale, kale, hail, gale, jail, sail, trail, tale, oh- maybe that is good "thanks for listening to my no-visa-having tale...

2 comments:

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

epic...

Jessica said...

check out http://www.ninapaley.com/Sitayana/

as long as you are looking for some blues. . .Cool story of Sita and Rama, set to the blues.