Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Samadhi Dog

This is Moshie practicing meditation. Note his most excellent posture, his nice long spine, the relaxation he brings to the endeavor...

I leave for India tomorrow morning. I leave Lavonia at 5 am, fly our of Atlanta at 8:30 am. I meet Anne in Dallas and fly to Zurich 1:55pm. The flight to Zurich is roughly 9 1/2 hours. Then a mere 11 1/2 hours to Mumbai. We have a hotel in Mumbai where we will sleep for aas long as we can and then a taxi to Pune. Classes start on July 1. I should be quite delirious by then.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Glad to hear that you are (almost) on your way. Have enjoyed the pix and of course your narrative. You are missed here in Austin, but we're all looking forward to sharing your adventure in India --Pamela

Liz B. said...

Let the games begin! Looking forward to Christina Insights.

Love,
Liz

Unknown said...

moshie looks so relaxed. here's my buddy miles.