Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good-bye, Pune

After a great lunch at Vishali's to say good-bye to Pune, we are making one last visit to the internet cafe and then to pack up and wait for our taxi to Mumbai. I think I figured out this morning that it would be at least 48 hours before I slept in a bed on the way home! Not a complain, mind you- the trip has been totally worth it. Of course I have not left my flat yet....

Genevive, I think the pranayama was the most inspiring of all for me. As fabulous as Geeta is at asana instruction she is another universe all together with pranayama. Context, content, technique, descriptions,inspiration, etc. Somehow in all of the form she was so insistent about I leave feeling so empowered to practice because of the way she taught us and the permission to explore and the tools of techniques ebing the means. So, yes, a class- why not? Plus those of you in the Immersion we will do a fair amount of pranayama throughout the year.

Thanks to everyone who commented and and stayed in touch this summer. It has been a real blast. Thanks to Venus for suggesting the blog, thanks to Ari for insisting...I think I will continue with some kind of blog for the immersions and perhaps for some of my travelling this year.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It was so amazing living vicariously through your adventures, and just knowing and anticipating the wonderful teachings/techniques that we have to look forward to in your classes and in the immersion...Thanks Christina..see you soon!!
Jen Robinson

venus said...

Thanks for letting us share your traveling to Pune. It has been a GREAT trip. Looking forward to more good times and stories shared...WELCOME BACK

Unknown said...

We can't wait for you to get home and share with us all in person. You've been SO missed and it's been fun reading about your adventures and learnings. See you soon! -- Pamela

Liz B. said...

Lady, I wish you knew how much I have been anticipating your triumphant return. I will have to insist on a catch-up date. I am super-preggers now and I just want to squish your face and hear that laugh again!

LIZ B.